No Eggs, No Cheese
Well, the verdict is in, but it’s not related to the stoke. I am allergic to eggs, cheese, yeast… and a whole lot of other things. The first question I asked the Doctor was something like this:
How does one eat good stuff when the “good stuff” consists of what I eat every day?
He said, “Look at the shelves and fill your cart with everything on the list that’s nixed out.”
The Doctor was trying to tell me that would be better than I thought. So, I stopped by Trader Joe’s and Wegman’s on the way home and gave it a try. I thought I was doing well until I got home and found out the oats were on the list. Go figure. Guess I will try different recipes to see what I can cook up. And, I am definitely returning the oats.
In the mean time, I well as finish my last Starbacks. I have a feeling coffee will be off the list.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)